Updated 3:00pm March 27, 2020
Thank you for trusting Studley’s. We appreciate the role we play in your lives.
As a family-owned and operated small business, we take our commitment to you very seriously. If ever there were a time to be grateful for the role flowers and plants play in reducing stress in our lives, it is now.
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we want you to know we are taking care to deliver the same level of excellence you have come to know and trust.
As a classified essential business, we’ve modified our operations with the health and safety of our customers and employees at heart. Here’s a look at what we’re doing:
- We are open for “no contact” home deliveries and pre-order curbside pick-up in the lot of our Garden Center for gifts, floral, houseplants, edible and ornamental plants. Please call us at 603-332-4565 with pre-orders or any questions.
- We encourage use of our online Floral & Houseplants ordering systems, our Edibles Order Submission Form and our Plant Finder Wish List for pre-ordering ornamentals by phone at 603-332-4565 or email at email@example.com.
- All Landscaping Services remain in operation.
- We are following CDC guidelines for environmental cleaning and hand washing.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and continued delivery decisions will be made on a day-by-day basis, according to government and healthcare official recommendations.
- Out of area deliveries are accommodated according to regional mandates.
- We are complying with healthcare facility policies for delivery in order to protect patients and healthcare staff.
- We support social distancing by calling recipients with each delivery, to provide notification and offer the option to leave floral gifts on the porch.
- We encourage the use of our online gift cards to acknowledge occasions now and give the recipient the freedom to redeem at a time of the recipient’s choosing.
- Our staff knows to remain at home if they are feeling unwell or if they have come into contact with someone who is unwell.
Thank you for keeping your small business community in mind and for the honor of bringing joy to the lives of others during these challenging times.
We wish you all continued safety, wellness and positivity.
David, Jeffrey & Molly