Updated 3:00pm March 27, 2020
Thank you for trusting Studley’s. We appreciate the role we play in your lives.
As a family-owned and operated small business, we take our commitment to you very seriously. If ever there were a time to be grateful for the role flowers and plants play in reducing stress in our lives, it is now.
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we want you to know we are taking care to deliver the same level of excellence you have come to know and trust.
As a classified essential business, we’ve modified our operations with the health and safety of our customers and employees at heart. Here’s a look at what we’re doing:
- We are open for “no contact” home deliveries and curbside pick-up in the lot of our Garden Center. We encourage you to call us at 603-332-4565 with any questions.
- We are following CDC guidelines for environmental cleaning and hand washing.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and continued delivery decisions will be made on a day-by-day basis, according to government and healthcare official recommendations.
- We are discontinuing deliveries to all healthcare facilities in order to protect patients and healthcare staff.
- We support social distancing by calling recipients with each delivery, to provide notification and offer the option to leave floral gifts on the porch.
- We encourage the use of our online gift cards to acknowledge occasions now and give the recipient the freedom to redeem at a time of their choosing.
- Our staff knows to remain at home if they are feeling unwell or if they have come into contact with someone who is unwell.
Thank you for keeping your small business community in mind and for the honor of bringing joy to the lives of others during these challenging times.
We wish you all continued safety, wellness and positivity.
David, Jeffrey & Molly