Updated April 9, 2021 at 12:00pm
As a family-owned and operated small business, we take our commitment to you very seriously. If ever there were a time to be grateful for the role flowers and plants play in reducing stress in our lives, it is now.
Compliant with New Hampshire Covid-19 Response Guidelines, Studley’s is Open for Business.
Shopping is allowed in the Garden Center, Gift Shop and Greenhouses with all the Universal Guidelines in effect.
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we want you to know we are taking care to deliver the same level of excellence you have come to know and trust.
We’ve modified our operations with the health and safety of our customers and employees at heart. Here’s a look at what we’re doing:
- We are still practicing “no contact” home deliveries. We support social distancing by calling recipients with each delivery, to provide notification and offer the option to leave floral gifts on the porch.
- We require all employees and customers to wear a mask while on premises both inside the shop and in our outdoor garden center. These policies will remain in effect for as long as masks are mandated by the State of New Hampshire and/or recommended by CDC guidelines.
- We encourage use of our online Floral & Houseplants ordering systems, and our Plant Finder Wish List for pre-ordering ornamentals by phone at 603-332-4565 or email at email@example.com.
- All Landscaping Services remain in full operation.
- We are following CDC guidelines for environmental cleaning and hand washing.
- Out of area deliveries are accommodated according to regional mandates.
- We are complying with healthcare facility policies for delivery in order to protect patients and healthcare staff.
- Our staff knows to remain at home if they are feeling unwell or if they have come into contact with someone who is unwell.
Thank you for keeping your small business community in mind and for the honor of bringing joy to the lives of others during these challenging times.
We wish you all continued safety, wellness and positivity.
David, Jeffrey & Molly